Saturday 1 March 2014

Little observation

Even though my group do not use observation as the research methodology, I did it anyway because i wanted to know how frequent does people recycle in daily basis. Regarding the fact that our group chose the housewives as the persona, in the past week, as I walk through the apartments, I realised one thing. People do not recycle enough, sounds cliché since this is our topic but it is what it is. The fact that people do not recycle enough these days does not really surprised me since people todays seem to have thousand of excuses and recycle seems to not bother them.


Although recycle bins were placed in every corner of apartment or HDB, people just keep throwing away trash without sorting it out. There are thousands of reason behind it but i found that 80% people do not know which are the recyclabe items.

No comments:

Post a Comment